Our Projects | More info about some of Natare's recent projects
Completed Projects in 2010
Natare completed several big projects in 2010, including the SkyPark pools at the Marina Bay Sands resort in Singapore, completed in June 2010.
At 478 feet long, the SkyPark pool is the world's largest infinity-edge pool at that height.
Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands is arguably one of the world's most challenging construction projects and certainly the most expensive stand-alone integrated resort property ever built. The SkyPark is a triumph of modern engineering, featured by the likes of National Geographic and the Discovery Channel's Build It Bigger for its bold look and daring design elements.
This unique structural masterpiece, designed by visionary architect Moshe Safdie, spans the width of all three soaring Marina Bay Sands hotel towers 626 feet (191 meters) above the ground and has a 213-foot (65-meter) cantilever edge. The SkyPark appears to float like a ship across the top, and the pool literally spills over an astonishing 478-foot (146-meter) vanishing edge.
Other Projects Completed in 2010
- Designed and built a set of four 25-meter Bulkheads for the 2011 Pan American Games in Guadalajara, Mexico, and two 25-meter bulkheads for the Centro Tlaplan competition pool in Mexico City.
- Designed and built bulkhead systems for the competition pools at the University of Georgia - Athens and the University of Nevada - Las Vegas.
- Designed and built a new pool and sprayground for the city of Leroy, Illinois for the summer swim season. We designed, built and installed stainless steel pool walls with our Natatec PVC lining, stainless steel perimeter gutter recirculation system, and an innovative circular gutter system for the spray ground. Plus, both the indoor and outdoor pools received new filtration systems that will save the city on energy and water expenses.
- Designed and built a custom high-rate vacuum sand filtration package for the Naval Fitness Center on the island of Guam. With this new filtration system, the facility will see water savings of up to 75% and energy savings of 40%. Natare designs and builds the most efficient and eco-friendly filtration systems the industry has to offer.
- Designed, built and installed a custom Natare stainless steel spa and swimming pool for the residences at the Ritz Carlton in Vail, Colorado. The pool was lined with ceramic tile and received a custom filtration package to match.
Natare projects run the gamut from international competition venues and university training facilities to the world’s most luxurious resort pools and spas. Our clients include all levels of government, private developers, noted architects, and top contractors. Natare provides systems and services for every facility size, pool shape and program requirement.
Over the years, we have gained our reputation by consistently designing and delivering high quality, cost effective pools, systems and services. We combine careful attention to detail with extensive experience and expertise in the design, construction and operation of swimming pool and aquatic facilities.
Typical Natare projects include:
For equipment-specific references, visit Equipment & Systems to choose the system you want to view.
For more information on what we’re up to, visit the Natare News page.