- What does your name mean?
Our name originates from the Latin verb, "to swim."
- What products do you offer?
Natare offers virtually all products for complete aquatic recreation including swimming pools, wet playgrounds, competition lap pools, spas, water features and wave pools. Specifically our products consist of the following:
- Pre-engineered Uniwall Swimming Pool Construction Systems
- Permanently Watertight Modular Stainless Steel Construction
- Elevated Pools
- PVC Grating Systems
- NataDek and SoftDek Floor and Deck Surfacing
- Natatec Perimeter Recirculation Systems
- Elevated Uniwall PoolMovable Bulkheads
- Natatec PVC Membrane Systems
- Hydrotherapy pools, whirlpools and spas
- Custom Fountains and Water Features
- Multi-Purpose Program Equipment
- Deck Equipment
- Accessibility Equipment
- Cleaning and Maintenance Equipment
- Vacuum, Hi-Rate and MicroCell Hi-Rate Sand Filters
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Water Quality and Chemical Treatment Equipment
- Operational, Program and Facility Equipment
- What additional support do you provide?
Natare offers technical assistance and consulting services to assist in the design, construction and maintenance of your facility. Engineering, technical and design assistance in the selection, specification and use of our products and systems is also readily available from our experienced staff. Natare also offers consulting services including on-site evaluations and problem-solving techniques for individual projects.
- Are your products ideal for renovation or new construction?
Both. Any of our systems and equipment can be used for renovation or new construction. Many of our systems including the Natatec Membrane Systems and NataDek Floor and Deck Surfacing provide a cost effective, low maintenance solution and actually help prolong the life of the aquatic facility. In addition, our Bulkheads are great for accommodating multiple programming activities.
- Do you only supply equipment and systems for commercial use?
Yes. Natare builds equipment, systems and services for commercial swimming pools, aquatic facilities and water features. However, we also work with individuals on high-end residential projects.
- Where do you build your products?
Natare manufactures most products at the facility in Indianapolis, Indiana. Products are either partially or fully constructed and then shipped to the job site. Some products, like our Natatec Membrane Systems and NataDek Floor and Deck Surfacing can be installed on site by our field staff. Natare also works with a host of dealers and distributors throughout the world who deliver and construct Natare equipment and systems. We also sell products directly to general, specialty and mechanical contractors, municipalities and builders in states where we do not have an authorized builder/distributor.
- Who installs your products?
Natare works with a network of builders throughout the world who install our products after they are shipped from our facility in Indianapolis, Indiana. In some cases, we install the product directly for the customer. In addition to working through our builder/distributor base, we also sell our products directly to general, specialty and mechanical contractors, municipalities and builders in states where we do not have an authorized builder/distributor.
- What are specifications?
Specifications are precise written explanations of characteristics, capabilities and requirements for a particular piece of equipment or system. Specifications also include performance standards, qualifications and installation program requirements.
- How can I get your specifications?
Specifications for our products are available through this site. PDF formatted, or read-only, files are available upon visiting the Literature & Technical Information section. CSI formatted files are available if you register with our site.
- How can I get your typical designs or drawings?
Typical designs, details, drawings and illustrations for our products are available on-line. PDF formatted, or read-only, files are available upon visiting the Literature & Technical Information section. Word processing, spreadsheets and AutoCAD formatted files are available if you register with our site.
- Do you provide AutoCAD details?
Yes. If you register with our site, you may download typical drawings and specifications in AutoCAD format. Login if you are already a member.
- Do I have to register?
No. You can download PDF formatted files of our brochures, specifications, typical drawings, reference lists and articles for specific equipment. An assortment of engineering information about pools, spas and water features is also available. If you want further details or editable files you will need to register.
- What do I get if I become a member of natare.com?
Typical designs or illustrations, articles, reference lists and specifications are all available in PDF format without signing-in or becoming a member. For editable text, AutoCAD, spreadsheets and word processing files, you must register to become a member of our site. PDF formatted files are available by visiting the Literature & Technical Information section.
Perimeter Gutter Design AssistanceMembership includes:
- Engineering documents and technical resources
- AutoCAD files and architectural details
- CSI formatted specifications
- Updates for above resources and new product information
- How do I contact you?
You may contact us directly at our Indianapolis, Indiana offices or by e-mail. Click here for contact information.
- Do you have a Privacy Statement?
- Still have questions?