Construction | Complete on-site construction services from sketches to start-up
Construction and cost estimating for aquatic facilities is complicated by various local and regional influences, varying construction techniques and a wide range of variations in quality, durability and equipment performance.
Compared with other types of construction, very few swimming pool facilities are constructed each year. Choices are limited and consultation with an experienced swimming pool consultant is recommended.
Natare provides you with the design, construction and consultation that is essential to a project that is completed on time and on budget. Our cost estimation guide walks you through the phases of pool construction, including labor, materials, equipment, supplies, contractor's fees, overhead and profit.
Construction or Post-Construction Assistance Includes:
- Administration of shop drawings, product data, samples and submittals
- Construction field observation
- Inspection coordination
- Supplemental document development
- Project schedule monitoring
- Construction cost accounting
- After construction, consultation in use, occupancy and programming of a facility
- Agency consulting, review and approval
- Maintenance and operational programming
- Start-up assistance
- On-site observation, troubleshooting and technical assistance
- Record drawings
- Warranty reviews
Construction of Natare equipment and systems begins at our production facility in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our in-house operations include production assembly and welding departments. These departments manufacture products for stainless steel construction including hydrotherapy pools, whirlpools and spas, PVC grating, bulkheads, filters and perimeter gutters. Natare builders or operations field staff deliver the equipment to the job site where it is installed.
To let Natare construct your next swimming pool, aquatic facility or water feature, please contact us.