MicroCell, MultiFlo, Natare, Natatec, PosiFlo, Uniwall, and the Stylized "N" are registered trademarks of Natare Corporation. Basic Open, Compac, Lumina, MicroFlo, Monotube, NataClad, NataDek, NataFlo, NataTread, SoftDek, Two-Tier, UpFlo, V-Series, and WaveFlo are Trademarks of Natare Corporation.
All names and identifying marks listed above or appearing on the Site are Trademarks or Registered Trademarks ® of Natare Corporation. All materials and documents on this Site are copyrighted (©) by Natare Corporation. All rights reserved. The information displayed and disclosed on this site is proprietary and is the exclusive property of Natare Corporation and is PROVIDED FOR CONVEINECE ONLY. The information, documents, materials, and concepts contained on this Site are not to be considered published and are provided for the exclusive use of the recipient, for the use in conjunction with equipment, systems or services provided by Natare. Except as specifically noted, they are not to be copied or distributed to third parties without the express written permission of Natare.
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the Site, the Internet or the World Wide Web, applies to all Site users.
Natare Corporation maintains this Site for information, education and communication of and about Natare products and services. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Natare Corporation's written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Natare Corporation are superseded with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Terms and Conditions:
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Natare Corporation. Natare Corporation neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Natare Corporation.
- While Natare Corporation uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Natare Corporation makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Natare Corporation assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Natare Corporation, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Natare Corporation also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Natare Corporation. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Natare Corporation and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Natare Corporation or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Natare Corporation will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Natare Corporation has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Natare Corporation.
- Although Natare Corporation may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Natare Corporation is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Natare Corporation will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Natare Corporation to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software and other materials from this Site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. Natare Corporation does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
Natare Corporation may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.