Website Natare Corporation
Architect – Architectural Designer – CAD
Swimming Pools, Water Parks, and Aquatic Facilities
Natare is seeking a graduate architect or architectural designer to work with our sales, project development, and project management teams. Registration not required.
Develop project documentation, details, schematic, and construction documents in an AutoCAD and 2/3D presentation software. Excellent design, graphic, and presentation skills a must. Experience with public and commercial project documentation is required.
Responsibilities include development of concept and project documents, typicals, details, submittals, and presentation drawings. Day-to-day activities will include concept, schematic and construction design and design development, construction documentation, and related drawings for complex commercial and public pool, water feature, and aquatic projects where Natare is providing equipment, systems, and construction services as part of major construction or renovation projects.
Join the team that creates amazing aquatic facilities around the world. See Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Natare Corporation is an international designer, manufacturer, and engineering contractor specializing in commercial and public swimming pools, aquatic facilities, and water features. We offer a comprehensive selection of stainless steel and acrylic pools and aquatic equipment, construction systems, and accessories that are used in the construction or renovation of state-of-the-art facilities worldwide. We are an Indianapolis-based company with customers and clients on every continent.
We are a mid-sized and highly regarded company recognized around the world for high-quality, technically excellent, and innovative aquatic solutions. Our team is known for providing the experience and expertise to guide projects from concept and design through construction and operation. Our past projects include Olympic facilities, University pools, and world-renowned water parks. Our clients include architects, engineers, planners, contractors, and facility owners.
- Three to five years’ experience architectural design in specialty architectural, consulting, engineering, or construction environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary in combination with the willingness and desire to learn and understand a wide range of technical and construction-related specialty equipment, systems, and construction programs.
- An architectural degree or related architectural graphics/engineering degree is required along with related work experience. Registration is not required.
- Knowledge of the design, construction, or operation of commercial or public swimming pools, water features, or aquatic facilities would be highly beneficial, but not required.
- Strong computer skills and expertise with 2D and 3D design programs is required along with technical and design expertise. The primary software used in this position is AutoCAD, but experience with SolidWorks, Revit, or other CAD/CAM software would be very helpful.
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphics communication skills are essential.
- Experience with architectural, engineering, or construction environments is required.
This is a full-time position with full health benefits, 401K and a wide range of additional benefits and opportunities for growth and development.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Construction, Engineering, Management
Education: 4-year degree
Experience: At least 3 years
Manages Others: No
Industry: Construction, Architecture – Building, Recreation
Required Travel: Negligible