Website Natare Corporation
Design Drafting – Architectural Graphics (Revit/AutoCAD)
Swimming Pools, Water Parks, and Aquatic Facilities
Natare is seeking a design draftsperson or architectural drafter with professional experience working in AutoCAD, Revit, or similar programs. Work with Natare as part of our architectural design team in coordination with our sales, project development, and project management teams.
This position will develop project documentation, details, schematic, and construction documents in an AutoCAD and 2/3D-presentation software. Experience with AutoCAD is essential, and Revit expertise a plus. Excellent design, graphic, and presentation skills a must. Experience with public and commercial project documentation is required.
Responsibilities include development of concept and project documents, typical details, submittal documents, and presentation drawings related to complex commercial and public pools, water features, and aquatic facilities. Join the team that creates amazing aquatic facilities around the world. See Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Natare Corporation is an international designer, manufacturer, and engineering contractor specializing in commercial and public swimming pools, aquatic facilities, and water features. We specialize in the design and integration of aquatic facilities, pools, spas and wellness, and water features. Our designers work closely with the building architectural team to integrate such systems and influence building or facility architecture.
Natare offers a comprehensive selection of stainless steel and acrylic pools and aquatic equipment, construction systems, and accessories that are used in the construction or renovation of state-of-the-art facilities worldwide. We are an Indianapolis-based company with customers and clients on every continent.
We are a mid-sized and highly regarded company recognized around the world for high-quality, technically excellent, and innovative aquatic solutions. Our team is known for providing the experience and expertise to guide projects from concept and design through construction and operation. Our past projects include Olympic facilities, University pools, and world-renowned water parks. Our clients include owners, architects, engineers, planners, contractors, and public entities.
Whether it’s a 50-metre Olympic competition pool or a rooftop hotel pool, Natare designers, engineers, and fabricators work together, and close with our clients, to provide excellence in product and service.
Previous notable projects:
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Taiora QEII Recreation and Sport Centre, New Zealand
- Marriott Marquis Houston (rooftop pools), Texas
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture (preferred) or related degree. Registration is not required.
- Two to four years’ experience in architectural design, consulting, engineering, or construction environments.
- Experience with specialty architectural products or project types a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Willingness and desire to learn and understand a wide range of technical and construction-related specialty equipment, systems, and construction programs a must.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to assimilate multiple requirements and project data.
- Knowledge of the design, construction, or operation of commercial or public swimming pools, water features, or aquatic facilities is highly beneficial, but not required.
- Strong computer skills and expertise with 2D and 3D design programs is required.
- Professional experience with Revit is necessary, including building Revit families and working with and creating parametric families.
- Professional experience with AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with SolidWorks, Rhino, or other modeling/3D environment is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced work environment is a necessity.
- Ability to balance and prioritize work across multiple and varied projects.
- Ability to work independently, utilizing the institutional knowledge of Natare as well as being able to work well within a team environment.
Compensation is based on experience. This is a full-time position with full health benefits, 401K, and a wide range of additional benefits and opportunities for growth and development.