Website Natare Corporation
Natare is seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk. The position involves a range of duties, including:
- Unloading incoming shipments; receiving materials against purchase orders; inspecting and checking incoming shipments for damage; placing materials in designated areas;
- Pulling orders and preparing them for outbound shipments, including preparation of appropriate documents and scheduling shipments, loading and securing shipments;
- Properly handling and documenting hazardous material receiving; stocking and shipping; and documentation;
- General warehouse organization, inventory and stock control, and light maintenance.
A high school diploma equivalent is required. A minimum of two years’ work experience in shipping, receiving, and general warehouse operations is expected. Equivalent work experience or job training programs are acceptable. Additional technical school, technical training, or expertise with material handling, hazardous materials, and forklift operation is preferred. Training in some aspects of the position will be provided; however, candidates are expected to be able to understand and perform basic inbound and outbound materials handling, inventory control, and transaction processing.
Applicants must be in good physical condition and be free of any medicinal restrictions or limitation that would prevent the proper performance of job duties. Daily job functions will include climbing stairs and ladders, lifting heavy boxes and bulk materials to a variety of positions including overhead locations, operating heavy material handling equipment requiring physical strength and exertion, and performing work duties generally considered strenuous. Working environments include indoor and outdoor work in a variety of weather conditions.
Natare offers competitive compensation, production bonus, profit sharing, merit increases, and full benefits including health, disability, dental, vision, and 401K along with paid personal and vacation time. Ample opportunities for overtime are available.
We are a merit-shop, and we have permanent, full-time positions in a growing company with significant opportunities for advancement in compensation and career opportunities.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
- Architecture & Planning
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
Natare Corporation is an international designer, manufacturer, and engineering contractor specializing in commercial and public swimming pools, aquatic facilities, and water features. We specialize in the design and integration of aquatic facilities, pools, spas and wellness, and water features. Our designers work closely with the building architectural team to integrate such systems and influence building or facility architecture.
Natare offers a comprehensive selection of stainless steel and acrylic pools and aquatic equipment, construction systems, and accessories that are used in the construction or renovation of state-of-the-art facilities worldwide.
We are a mid-sized and highly regarded company recognized around the world for high-quality, technically excellent, and innovative aquatic solutions. We provide the experience and expertise to guide projects from concept and design through construction and operation.
Previous notable projects:
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Taiora QEII Recreation and Sport Centre, New Zealand
- Marriott Marquis Houston (rooftop pools), Texas