Natare sparger systems produce instant mounds of highly aerated water in the diver’s entry area to help prevent injuries and aid in the learning of complicated dives.
How It Works:
Sparger systems utilize special stainless steel and PVC sparger nozzles (diffusers) that are installed in the pool floor, directly under the diving boards or platforms.
The bubble action is activated on demand by the coach or trainer using a handheld remote control that starts and stops the release of air.
The bubbling action normally lasts for between five to seven seconds, providing adequate time to coordinate the air release with the diver’s entry into the water.
The sparger nozzles are supplied by a high-capacity compressor and storage tank, which are located in a remote mechanical room or service area.
Air safety cushion systems can be installed for permanent or removable use, either during new construction or for existing pools.
Features & Benefits:
- Precisely engineered and field tested
- Perfect for use in new construction or renovation
- Lasts for years with little or no maintenance
- Feature solid state-of-the-art electronics
- Available in stainless steel or combination of stainless steel, PVC and high density polyethylene
- Permanently installed in the floor of the diving pool
- Prevents diving injuries
- Provide a visual reference of the pool surface during complicated dives
Interested in learning more about diving spargers?