The Natare File Transfer Center is a fast and easy way to send files, a set of plans, electronic documents, or even just a picture of a great pool. Below you will find two options, to quickly and easily send us a file click the "Upload" button below. Otherwise, you can take full advantage of our site by becoming a "Registered User". See below for more information.
Quickly Send Us Files
Need to send us a file? Have a picture you want to share? No problem, just click "Upload".
Send us a file: Upload
- Click: Upload
- Enter your email address
- Watch your inbox for an email from Natare
- Click the link in the email and begin uploading file(s) to Natare
When downloading or sending us files, it is sometimes helpful to know who is accessing our servers. In the rare chance of a problem, or if we need to follow up on something you uploaded, we know how to contact you.
We are like you... we also hesitate to give out our email address in fear that our inbox will be immediately filled with unwanted advertisements, newsletters etc. Well, you can sleep soundly tonight knowing your e-mail is safe and we will not share it with any 3rd party companies. Oh, and you will only receive content for which you signed up.
Become a Registered User
Enjoy all the benefits our site has to offer by registering on natare.com (See below for details)
Already Registered? Login
- Easily send files to Natare
- Personalize your own folders
- View/Download editable files, such as Word documents, CAD details and other special content.
- Send and receive documents to custom folders specific to you and your project.
- Click: Register
- Fill out the Online Registration form
- Watch your inbox for the confirmation email
- Enter login information from the confirmation email on Natare.com and begin using the File Transfer Center and Resource Center
What We Can Do For You
Natare offers a wide range of consulting services with comprehensive assistance for construction, renovation and facility operation. Our years of involvement allow us to offer a unique perspective on equipment design, installation and performance.