Natare Stainless Steel Pools
Natare stainless steel swimming pools feature a wide range of shapes, sizes and interior finish options to accommodate any facility.
Supported by a corrosion-resistant structural buttress system, Natare pools are suitable for virtually any environment.
- Ideal for recreational swimming, hydrotherapy and water aerobics
- Perfectly tailored for competition, training or lap swimming. Certified to all current USA Swimming, FINA, NCAA, YMCA and NAHSA standards
- Suitable for in-ground, on-ground or elevated construction
- No buried perimeter supply piping
- Available with stainless steel stair and bench sections
- Green — 100% recycled stainless steel
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction, pre-engineered to eliminate site-construction variations or design changes
- Compliant with state, municipal and local construction codes
- Furnished with optional filtration and treatment systems
- Available with integral spa or hydrotherapy areas
- Wide range of interior finish options
- Ideal for renovation or new construction
- All-welded, permanently watertight construction
Natare Project Spotlight:
QEII Recreation and Sport Centre, Christchurch NZ
The 59,201 sqft (5500-square metre) facility features a 426ft (130-metre) long hydroslide, 82ft (25-metre) lap pool, leisure pool with lazy river, an adventure playground, learn-to-swim pool, hydrotherapy pool, spa, steam room and a sauna. It also includes a fitness center with cafe. The 82ft (25-metre) pool has a movable floor, which can be raised and lowered.
We give you options…
A Natare pool gives you something you won’t find anywhere else — options.
Whether you’re renovating an aging concrete pool and simply need a colorful lining system to make it watertight, or you need a brand new aquatic facility built from scratch, we will tailor a pool for you. The interior of a Natare pool can be polished stainless steel, field-applied PVC or have the exclusive look of ceramic tile or natural stone.
A full range of interior finish options are available regardless of your Natare pool style — and the bottom can be stainless steel, traditional concrete, tile or plaster. We offer many styles to fit your project requirements and budget. We provide fast, efficient construction suitable for all climates and weather extremes and ideal for swimming pool renovation or new construction.
What will your Natare pool look like?
Every Natare Pool Begins with Stainless Steel
Over the years, we have seen pool construction systems come and go and we have learned, from experience, that nothing matches the durability, strength and versatility of stainless steel.
Each of our stainless steel pools are individually engineered and structurally designed using the most comprehensive computer design and modeling tools. This technology provides a complete three dimensional model long before manufacturing or construction begins.
To reduce on-site construction costs, Natare builds many of a pool’s larger components in advance at our Indianapolis manufacturing facility. The pool is then shipped in large pieces, ready for a quick and easy installation.
What We Can Do For You
Natare offers a wide range of consulting services with comprehensive assistance for construction, renovation and facility operation. Our years of involvement allow us to offer a unique perspective on equipment design, installation and performance.