NataClear™ Acrylic for Pools and Spas
NataClear™ acrylic panels will take your aquatics project from ordinary to extraordinary. The seamless, sleek look of an acrylic piece in your pool or spa will give the facility a contemporary edge.
Whether new construction or a renovation project, a NataClear acrylic polymer panel will add a contemporary style and luxury look to your pool or spa. Add a striking infinity edge with water flowing over the panel or an underwater window for a unique view, and the pool is elevated to a new level of sophistication.
Natare is equipped with the professional expertise and experience necessary to complete a fabulous acrylic pool, spa, water feature. From a single acrylic panel to a unique water feature to a complete acrylic elevated pool, we can help. Contact us today and let’s begin your dream project.
Benefits of Using Acrylic Panels
Natare uses special polymer produced under carefully controlled conditions to remove undesirable stresses and impurities.
- Reparability – A pool with a standard glass panel cannot be repaired once scratched or further damaged. However, should you find yourself with a damaged or scratched acrylic panel, the panel can be repaired on-site without draining the entire pool.
- Lightweight – Acrylic is a lightweight, yet durable material, at half the weight of tempered glass
- Formability – Acrylic is easily formable to handle radius design
- Unlimited panel size – When designing your acrylic panel, bonding technologies allow for unlimited panel size
- Impact resistant – Acrylic polymer is 17 times more resistant to impact than tempered glass
- Safety – Design engineered to 11.2 safety factor
- Clarity – Same clarity to glass 92% light transmission
What We Can Do For You
Natare offers a wide range of consulting services with comprehensive assistance for construction, renovation and facility operation. Our years of involvement allow us to offer a unique perspective on equipment design, installation and performance.