Competition & Training Pools
A Natare competition pool is quite simply, a fast pool.
Natare’s custom designs and systems eliminate waves and surge, creating the neutral pool environment essential for competitive swimming. They are pre-engineered, watertight, low-maintenance, and are designed with the latest technology.
- State-of-the-art perimeter recirculation systems (pool gutters) eliminate turbulence that slow swimmers down.
- Moving pool bulkheads designed for complete flow-through wave absorption to prevent wave rebound.
- Gutter and bulkhead surfaces finished with safe, slip-resistant GPM grating.
- Air cushion safety sparger (bubbler) systems to cushion a diver’s impact and provide a clear visual reference on the water’s surface.
- Designed and manufactured to meet all FINA requirements.
Our industry-standard competition and training pools last through decades of high activity with little to no maintenance. They include the standard 25-yard, 25-meter, and 50-meter pools in configurations suitable for all levels of competition and training, including Olympic swimming.
Natare Pools Information Resources
Download Natare Pool Specifications, Drawings, and Brochures