February 18, 2016 | Categories:

  1. water flowing into a filter, pipe, pool, chemical feeder or other space; water going into the pump is called in influent, while water leaving the pump is called the effluent
  2. the water coming into and up to the impeller from the suction lines; these pipes are under vacuum pressure
Back to Top