February 18, 2016 | Categories:

  1. also called coagulant or flocculants
  2. a chemical compound used to gather (coagulate or agglomerate) or to precipitate suspended particles so vacuuming or filtration may remove them; there are two types:  inorganic salts of aluminum (alum) and other metals, and water-soluble organic polyelectrolytes
Back to Top