GPM grating is custom fabricated from a marine-grade polymer and is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest aquatic conditions.
It will not rot, discolor or delaminate and does not react with pool chemicals. Even repeated blows from a heavy hammer will not break GPM grating.
10-year full replacement warranty is included with every GPM grating purchase.
Top 10 Benefits of GPM Grating:
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough aquatic environments.
- Totally safe and non-toxic. Natare GPM grating is made entirely from FDA and USDA-approved materials and does not react with pool chemicals.
- Will not crack, flake, separate, rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to aggressive water conditions
- Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density (available in 1″ (25-mm) and 3/4″ (19-mm)
- Available in two standard colors. Custom colors also available for large quantity orders.
- Low maintenance – Never needs refinishing
- Permanently machined flow control slots that allow for a fast flow of water through the grating.
- Permanent slip-resistant surface
- Eliminate the need for bracing brackets or other thin attaching pieces that become weak after time
- GPM grating is the only solid one piece grating system available on a radius
Interested in learning more? Read Here